Friday, May 29, 2015

My 12 year old self



I read my 7th grade diary and thought I might share and compare the findings to now. Boy have I changed.


Crush: Blake from Kid Nation (what?!)
Now: That's a secret I'll never tell:P


Favourite colour: Blue (like every other 12 year old)
Now: Maroon


BFF: Too many to list 
Now: 0


Favourite clothing brand: Baby Phat (seriously?!)
Now: I'm more into bohemian pieces these days.


Shoe brand: Apple Bottoms and Echo Red (Where are they now?)
Now: Dolce Vita, Yves Saint Laurent and Nike


Hobbies: Reading, Watching TV and writing (that hasn't changed)


Career goals: Family Lawyer (uhhh NAH)
Now: Author and Social Marketer


Favourite car: Honda (LUXURY lol)
Now: I really like the BMW X5


Favourite TV shows: Hannah Montana and Wizards of Waverly Place
Now: Pretty Little Liars and +itsJudysLife +AprilJustinTV and +Zoella vlogs.



Favourite singer: Alicia Keys (:D)
Now: Adele and Ed Sheeran


Favourite store: Claire's
Now: Brandy Melville and Free People


Where i want to visit: New York (check!)
Now: Paris, Africa and Italy


Favourite foods: Burger King, Curried Chicken (ohhhh Helll nahhh)
Now: Tofu and Veggie pasta


Make your comparison in the comments below or on my PROFILE. I would love to read them.


No comments:

Post a Comment