Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Autumn Bundling :)




Hello :)


I hope you are having a wonderful time in whichever part of the world you are. Today I decided to share some of my personal favourites for the Autumn season. It is cold in the hills and we have to start taking out our blankets and pulling on our socks and sweaters. I am not complaining.

 I personally like the colder season, as I have mentioned a few times on this Blog. Enjoy these, and I hope they will inspire you, especially if you don't like when it gets a bit chilly.


  • Skincare:

My skin gets a bit dry during the colder seasons, so I have to use thicker creams. I use my soap right throughout the year because It just works better for me, and I still manage to keep my face moisturised, probably because it has Shea Butter.


Moisturizers: Aloe Vera Gel ( Any brand works) And Dermisa Skin Renewal and Protective Treatment


                              

**A very simple daily skincare routine and just as effective :)

Body Lotion: Vaseline Cocoa Butter Lotion (This works wonders!). It is extremely moisturizing and penetrates the layers of the skin, like it promises!

  • Food:

Apart from my regular vegetarian meals (which you can find on this site). I enjoy cocoa with soy milk on cold mornings and nights


2 tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa powder
Soy milk (Any milk of your choice)
Fill the mug with milk and add Cocoa, stir well



  • Clothes:

Leggings, sweaters, Jeans and long sleeved shirts all work well for me during the cold times. Visit my Pinterest Profile to view some Ideas.




  • Hair:

When it gets cold, my hair tends to limp and look lifeless. To avoid wearing a boring bun everyday, I try not to use too much hair products that will make it easy for my hair to look like a hot mess. For me, less is definitely more!



  • Comfort:

During Autumn, it rains frequently, so on those days when I am not at school, I like to curl up in bed with my big blanket and basically listen to the soothing sound of the rain and watch the drops hit in the Earth.



I hope these were helpful for you, this is my routine for Autumn, enjoy :)



Until next time:

"Love as long as you live, laugh as long as you breathe" (Unknown)


Cheers


Renee'


No comments:

Post a Comment