Friday, September 5, 2014

Inside out (Green Juice)






(Found on Google Images)


Many women and men want the radiant skin promised by products. It's almost impossible to ignore the beautiful women with glowing skin in commercials. These beautifully packaged face washes and moisterizers promise so much, and honestly we may never get the results. There are those who are gifted with great skin, and others who have to work hard to maintain clear skin (I raise my hand). I went through the phase where I bought everything that guaranteed clear, even tone skin; Some of these products are still standing on my bathroom shelves.

I realized that the excessive washing, scrubbing and disinfecting was not working, and I decided to try drinking more water; It worked! and in two weeks the stubborn forehead and chin pimples were gone. I fall off the health train sometimes and succumb to my fries craving, which only cause more chin pimples. But I try to control myself and maintain a healthy diet. I can't avoid the pimples around that time of the month, but with this AWESOME green juice recipe, I keep my acne at bay. I hope you enjoy my recipe, it was inspired by some I found on Pinterest. You can change any of the ingredients according to your liking.

What you will need:

Blender

Glass

Straw (optional)

3 Stalks Callaloo ( Im not sure if this is popular in every country) / Try 2 cups of Kale if this is not available.

1 Cucumber

2 Tablespoons Lemon/ Lime Juice

1 Banana (for sweetness)

1/2 Ginger crushed

Ice

1/4 Cup water ( You can use Coconut Water if you like. Make sure it is all natural)

Use the smoothie or Liquefy option or your blender. And if you are fancier and have a Blendtec, just go ahead and blend. These are more on the pricier side.

You will feel great inside and out. Remember, if you want to look good on the outside, then start caring for your body base on what you consume. I do this every time I eat too much Junk food and feel terrible. It gives me more energy, and makes me feel lighter. You can switch up the ingredients however you like. There are many recipes all over the internet. Having fun while eating healthy makes it easier. 

Until next time:

"Laugh as much as you breathe, and Love as long as you live"

Cheers

Renee'

No comments:

Post a Comment